A NEW START
| Conversations in Seattle...(They don't happen.) |
To tackle this some friends and I are going to be going out and asking people for interaction. Beating out our own social anxieties and trying to break this weird social border society has. My name is Jerald Flowers, and I'm going to be tackling the issue that is social interaction in big cities.

My goal is to get a better understanding of social habits of people in the city. I’m going into this thinking about my time in Tennessee and N. Carolina. The people there seemed to be so much more approachable than up here in Seattle. I’m going to do this by going out and interacting with strangers. Specifically, I’m going to be going out and asking for a hugs with a sign to see how many people would approach me. Then I’m going to try to engage in conversation with groups of strangers. There could be weather issues that stop me from going out, but that is highly unlikely. If that does happen I can always reschedule.
Comments
Post a Comment